Jump to Recipe
Since starting Keto, this has been my all time favorite go-to dish when I need something quick and easy. It’s super easy to make, I get all my ingredients from one place (Trader Joe’s) not to mention its filling, satisfying and addicting (hence the name). I first heard about crack slaw from an Instagram account I followed at the time and thought it would be really good if I could put a little Asian twist to it.
If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s near you, and can’t find broccoli slaw, you can make your own using by using a grater or omit it all together. The Korean BBQ sauce adds a little more flavor which is why I like to use it but you can instead, mix your soy sauce in a bowl with a sweetener of your choice (equal parts) to create that salty, sweet, umami taste. To top it off, a drizzle of sriracha before serving gives it an extra kick of flavor that is so good!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 0M
Cook Time 10M
Total Time 10M
Net Carb/Serv ~5g
3) Mix in shredded cabbage and broccoli slaw. Cook until desired tenderness.
4) Add in the cooked ground beef from step 1).
5) Stir in soy sauce and Korean BBQ sauce (or soy sauce sweetener combination from the description above) and stir to combine until heated through.
6) Add sesame oil and mix.
7) Optional- drizzle sriracha before serving.
Asian Crack Slaw
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Clove Garlic pressed
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 9 oz Shredded Cabbage
- 12 oz Bag Broccoli Slaw
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Trader Joe's Korean BBQ Sauce
- 1/8 tsp Salt to Taste
- 1/8 tsp Pepper to Taste
- 1 tsp Sriracha to Taste
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until brown and season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer browned beef to a plate or bowl leaving juices in the skillet.
- Add garlic with presser to the skillet with the juices and cook until fragrant approx 1 minute.
- Mix in shredded cabbage and broccoli slaw. Cook until desired tenderness.
- Add in the cooked ground beef from step 1).
- Stir in soy sauce and Korean BBQ sauce (or soy sauce sweetener combination from the description above) and stir to combine until heated through.
- Add sesame oil and mix.
- Optional- drizzle sriracha before serving.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*