Jump to Recipe
I am so obsessed with Chia Seeds lately. Not only for the health benefits, but also for the ease and versatility of it. I love how it takes me just minutes to whip up a healthy and satisfying dessert that doesn’t require any cooking. Two tablespoons of Chia seeds contain 8g of carbs and 8g of fiber equaling 0 net carbs. I can’t think of a more keto/low carb friendly dessert than that. Now I have to say that the texture is something that takes getting used to especially when calling it a “pudding”, but the health benefits are undeniable!
For this recipe, I used unsweetened vanilla flavored coconut milk because I like the extra depth the vanilla brings to the pudding but you can use regular unsweetened coconut milk as well and still achieve a great tasting dessert.
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 5M
Cooling Time 3H
Total Time 3H5M
Net Carb/Serv ~1g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) With a whisk, pour half coconut milk and mix well. Then pour the other half and mix again.
4) Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or overnight. Serve cold topped with dried unsweetened coconut flakes, your favorite berries, or by itself (my favorite)!
**For more firmer pudding, use less coconut milk or use more coconut milk for a more runny pudding.
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive Ketolife discussion & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Coconut Chia Pudding
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Swerve/Monk Fruit
- 1 cup Coconut Milk I used unsweetened vanilla
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a small cup or bowl, add chia seeds and Swerve/Monkfruit.
- With a whisk, pour half coconut milk and mix well. Then pour the other half and mix again.
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or overnight. Serve cold topped with dried unsweetened coconut flakes, your favorite berries, or by itself (my favorite)!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*