Jump to Recipe
Strawberry milk is very popular in Japan, so popular it’s actually a flavor! There are strawberry milk candies, ice cream, and drinks. Believe it or not, there’s even a strawberry milk flavored pepsi sold in Japan. The strawberry milk flavor isn’t the typical flavor you would find in Nesquick strawberry syrup. It’s lighter, and a more milder flavor that, in my opinion, tastes more like real strawberries without that artificial taste. This is the flavor I was going for when envisioning this low-carb/keto Japanese style strawberry milk smoothie recipe. Of course, I couldn’t use milk for this recipe since it contains too many carbs however, I found that coconut milk really compliments the strawberries very well and produces a flavor that best resembles that of a Japanese style strawberry milk flavor. So next time you are in the mood to cool off from the heat (or even the heater), definitely give this recipe a try!
This drink is low-carb/keto friendly at only 3 net carbs per serving. The drink offers a nicely balanced profile of creaminess, sweetness and fruitiness that will leave you wanting more for sure!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 3M
Total Time 3M
Net Carb/Serv ~3g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth (about 10-15 seconds).
3) Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive Ketolife discussion & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Japanese Style Strawberry Milk Smoothie
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk (refrigerated carton)
- 3-4 Whole Medium Frozen Strawberries (make sure they are frozen)
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth (about 10-15 seconds).
- Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*