Jump to Recipe
If you have read my other articles, you will know that I love milk tea drinks. My love for Iced Matcha Green Tea Lattes is no different. It tastes like drinkable green tea ice cream in a cup. My way of making it is very similar to my Milk Tea recipe. If you love milk tea, make sure you check it out.
Matcha is finely ground powder from green tea leaves that are grown specially in the shade which produces more theanine and caffeine. Theanine in tea promotes relaxation, reduces stress and improves sleep, as well as boost concentration and alertness. The entire process of making matcha takes several weeks which may explain the hefty price but the benefits are worth it.
**You can replace half and half with heavy cream if you are strict keto however, we choose to use half and half for the consistency since the amount is only a couple tablespoons.
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 1M
Total Time 1M
Net Carb/Serv 0g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) Add ice cubes to desired temperature.
4) Pour remaining water over the ice till about 3/4 full.
5) Pour in half and half.
6) Add Swerve to taste.
If you are in search for other forms of caffeine, definitely check out our drink section in the Recipe Index!More Recipes
Matcha Green Milk Tea
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 16 oz Cold Water
- 1-2 tbsp Half and Half
- 2 tsp Swerve or Monkfruit to Taste
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Add matcha powder to glass and pour in water (you can first add a little hot water to dissolve the matcha but isn't necessary).
- Add ice cubes to desired temperature.
- Pour remaining water over the ice till about 3/4 full.
- Pour in half and half.
- Add Swerve to taste.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*